Landing Net for Channel Catfish and Kayak Fishing
The Monster Rod Holders’ HD40 HydroWeb Heavy Duty Channel Catfish and Kayak Landing Net is designed to handle fish up to 40 lbs with conservation playing a key role in the materials and shape of the webbing we used in the design and construction of this CPR (Catch/Photo/Release) friendly landing net. All Monster products are proudly hand made in the USA. The HD40 HydroWeb American made Channel Catfish and Kayak Landing Net engineered specifically for Channel Catfish and Kayak Fishing.
- Model – HD40 HydroWeb Heavy Duty Channel Catfish and Kayaking Net
- Species – Channel Catfish, Smaller Blues, Smaller Flatheads
- Designed to handle fish up to 40lbs.
- Net Dimensions: 23″ x 28 1/2″
- Net Depth – 30″
- Net Shape – Expanding Mushroom Bottom
- Mesh Material – Rubber Coated Knot-Less Tangle-Free Nylon
- Mesh Size – 1 3/4″
- Connector (Yolk) – Aluminum/Slide
- Handle – 1 1/4” x 36” Fiberglass
- Weight – 2.5 lbs
- Warranty – 1 Year
• Double Reinforced Aluminum hoop construction.
• Sliding Fiberglass handles.
• Knotless Nylon webbing features a long-lasting smooth, flexible rubber coating that prevents tangles.
• Our Sewn-in mushroom bottoms aid in safe fish-handling practices by cradling the entire fish naturally reducing the rolls of the fish.
• The large 1 – 3/4″ mesh construction reduces water drag when landing channel cats or on your kayak.
• Lightweight and Balanced for sure-shot action.