HD80 HydroWeb Landing Net
The Monster Rod Holders HD80 Hydroweb Heavy-Duty Landing Net is designed for the heavy weights but with conservation playing a key role in the materials and shape of the webbing we used in the design and construction of this CPR (Catch/Photo/Release) friendly landing net.
All Monster Rod Holders’ products are proudly hand made in the USA.
- Model – HD80 Hydroweb Landing Net
- Species – Trophy Fish, Big Blues Catfish, Big Flatheads Catfish
- Capacity – 80+ lbs
- Hoop Style – Tear
- Hoop Size – 32″ x 30″
- Net Depth – 42″
- Net Shape – Expanding Mushroom Bottom
- Mesh Material – Rubber Coated Knot-Less Tangle-Free Nylon
- Mesh Size – 1 3/4″
- Connector (Yolk) – Aluminum/Slide
- Handle – 1 1/4″ x 48″ Fiberglass
- Weight – 3 lbs
- Warranty – 1 Year
- Double reinforced Aluminum hoop construction.
- Sliding Fiberglass handles.
- Knotless Nylon webbing features a long-lasting smooth, flexible Rubber coating that prevents tangles.
- Our sewn-in mushroom bottoms aid in safe fish-handling practices by cradling the entire fish naturally reducing the rolling of the fish.
- The large 1 – 3/4″ mesh construction reduces water drag when landing Monster Cats from currents like the Mighty Mississippi.
- Lightweight and Balanced for Sure-Shot action